Saturday, November 26, 2022

Blackmailed πŸ–€ and House Trained by My 🏳️‍🌈 Auntie

Once or twice  a week I am forced to clean, tidy, organize, do laundry, iron, fold, take out trash etc  my Lesbian Aunties large apartment. She says that if I don't work for her she will tell and show my friends and family that I am Sissy. She has taken full control of my social media both male and sissy. I stayed with her once in between apartments and she found my girly sissy clothes and notes on plans for a sex change to become a milf ladyboy. I am owned. She told all her Lesbo friends as well 🀯 🧚‍♀️ πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ’¦πŸ†πŸ’πŸ§š‍♂️🏳️‍🌈



🏳️‍πŸŒˆπŸ–€πŸ§š‍♂️πŸŒ’πŸŒšπŸŒ˜πŸ§š‍♀️πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ†πŸ’πŸ³️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️

She also says IF WHEN A REAL LIFESTYLE ALPHA SADISTIC CRUEL FEM FIN DOMME MADAME DEMONATRIX OWNER BOSS really wants me! She will deliver me with a personal reference and highly trained. Ready to really work and serve as a real  serving housemaid. She supports Female SUPREMACY over the inferior male. 

#sissymaid #sissymilf #realtrainedmaid #sissyfag  #sissypamella #sissyperv 

No comments:

Post a Comment